Need for bells during bow season

Some of you have expressed surprise that I would be concerned about injury
from bow hunters.  I am, for two reasons:

1)  What knowledgeable deer hunter would be out in the woods at 1:00 or
2:00 in the afternoon?  We have lots of them.  Any real hunter knows that
deer are not moving at that time.

2)  When I told a friend, two years ago, that I wasn't really worried about
bow hunters because they have to be sober to have a prayer of bagging
anything, he replied "What do you think they're doing, all those hours in
the cold, up on those platforms?  I know what my buddies are doing, and
lots of them are not sober."

So, yes, I'll continue to wear my bells from September to February.

Cindy Eyler
Baltimore