DVE Conditioning Prep Ride/s

This weekend I will be going out in Chino Hills State Park (Orange County,
Riverside County, San Bernardino County lines) to give the horses going to
Death Valley one last conditioning ride.

Anybody who would like to come along can let me know.  We will be covering
between 20 and 30 miles at a fairly decent clip.  Anybody who would like
to come along let me know and I can arrange (so far, no set time, and will
probably be going both days, since I have more than one horse to do this
for).  Also, I have a "spare" if anybody needs a horse to ride.

kat
Orange County, Calif.