Re: bowed tendon

I have a 14 year old mare who had a bowed tendon when I got her...couldn't
determine how old it was, but she is tough as nails and her only weak link
in endurance is her mind (or lack thereof) - she is afraid of her shadow!
We have put many many miles on her and have never had a hint of a problem,
so in my opinion, what is necessary is a GOOD LENGTH of recovery time.
Mary