Re: Dubai Stories

In a message dated 12/15/98 5:39:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
murrawonda@msn.com.au writes:

<< Another quick comment is about fellow Australian Shannon Parker who came in
 10th - this is this girls first international competition and at 16 years of
 age, she has done a tremendous job.  5 out of our 6 Ausssies completed.  The
 Aus contingent was an all girl team - YEAH GIRLS!!!!!!!!! >>

Maybe it is the all-girl thing--as our USA squad was also all girl and
finished 5 out of 6.  Congrats to the Aussies and the Kiwis who earned team
medals along with our own girls from USA!

Heidi