Re[2]: Awards Ceremony

<<if they can't accept the reality of women and other nations as winners
and finishers, they are missing the whole point. >>

Brenda,
I couldn't agree more!  I believe that if they can not be gracious losers, they
should not have the honor of holding such an event...even if they are very
hospitable up until the win...just my 2 cents!
Congratulations to everyone who had the opportunity to participate and help!!!
Great Job Everyone!!!
Jen