Re: that three way race off in MS

>It must have been a sight to behold though! Anybody know how long it
>took the horses to reach criteria?

All my info is 2nd hand.  The original story from Valarie's interview,
then I sent a note to Tommy Crain to find out the finishing order.  He
said it was a definate photo finish, they were nano-seconds apart, but it
was Val & Cash, Melissa & Whoa Jack, Nina & Ballad.  Knowing how
competitive Nina is, I'm surprized she didn't crawl out on Ballad's nose
and try to get her hand over the line first.

According to Tommy it took all three almost an hour to make criteria.  He
said Val took Cash out into the lake and she just sat down out there to
cool off.

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]