Re: Awards Ceremony

>I was VERY UPSET about the whole thing : it was not only Val who was
>booed at, but every foreigner rider or team.
>
>Also, there was no national anthem like usual in FEI Championships for
>the 3 first nations.

Alright that does it.  I'm mad now.  Would somebody out there please
lease a darned good horse to the Israelis for the next WEC?  (don't worry
about its safety, their Air Force would be on full alert I'm sure...wanna
see some REAL fireworks?)

And while you're at it, get a copy of "Another One Bites The Dust" for
the Sore Losers to march in to.

Angie

Angie McGhee & Kaboot
Wildwood, GA
Rides2far@juno.com
Kabootnme@aol.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]