Re: Awards Ceremony

Hi there,

I was there at the entrance of the Stadium with the belgian team. We where very happy to be the first nation (alphabetical order) because the other nations where parked in a corridor very hot and where even not able to breath and see the big screen of the stadium.

I was VERY UPSET about the whole thing : it was not only Val who was booed at, but every foreigner rider or team.

Also, there was no national anthem like usual in FEI Championships for the 3 first nations. So no chances to congratulates the winners

Then, the 'parade' hummh of the riders was like a 'mascarade' and everyone was asking for himself : what am I doing here ???

Anyway congratulations to Val and to the US team

Leonard, Belgium