Potato's Tevis video

I received Potato's Tevis video yesterday and it's pretty neat.  The Nat'l
Geographic segment didn't go in-depth much but was fun to watch.  I can't
believe that poor host rode 45 miles of the Tevis with ZERO preparation!  I'll
bet he couldn't walk right for at least a week!  At one point on the trail he
did a hilarious mount up and just keep right on going and fall off the other
side of the horse, like we've all seen done in movies just for a laugh, but he
*really* did it, heehee!

After the Tevis segment, Potato added views of the No Hands Bridge and the
work being done on it, from both sides and different elevations; including how
you would catch your first glimpse of the bridge from the Tevis trail.  After
that was clips from another video (I think) including views of parts of the
trail from a helicopter, and an interesting elevation graph of the trail.

Fun - I'm busy passing it on to friends already - well worth the $10ppd price!

Karen Bratcher aka "Ready" and Bender
Hayden ID