awards ceremony

I think we all need to remember there was a crowd of 50,000 people.
Sounds like they threw open the doors and invited the whole town.  I'm
sure the ones booing and hissing were the Arabic version of "Rednecks".
We don't need to blame their equestrian community for that.

I was pleasantly surprised with both articles I read in their newspapers.
 They were not only unbiased, they managed to be very complementary to
other countries.  No boasting, just proud of their heritage but very
willing to give credit to the contributions other countries had made to
the sport. I loved the article "Heritage on the Hoof"  After describing
the origin of the "endurance tests" in the desert, they talked about the
European cavalry using it to choose mounts, and "The Americans in true
Uncle Sam style turned it into a competitive sport".

The men who are participating seem to be nice fellows.  Lets not blame
them for the locals getting a little carried away.  How would we feel if
they came over here and won the NBA playoffs...the game WE started?

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]