Re: Premarin-Alert to horse lovers (long, but please read)

There is a product of which I use called The Patch. A little inconvient at
times, like when you wake up with it plastered to your husbands cheek, but
nonetheless it is what I use.  This injustice to animals should and could
be stopped if we the women jut educate our unhorsey friends about the
product or carry that picture with you and plaster it in every pharmacy you
go into.  Why should'nt husband dshare the wealth.  The hormones are what
make us able to live with them anyway.