team results for USA

I know that Jedi had trouble earlier in the week but I have always said, I
don't care if Val was riding a shetland pony, I would want her on my team. She
has got to be the toughest stratigist in endurance and always seems to come
through when the pressure is at it's highest.  I wish I had that amount of
guts!! 3 cheers for Valerie and for all the competitors. So glad Patty Pizzo
finished up well also,

amy whelan