trouble reaching you and the archives

From: jan freed
Email: dpfreed@webtv.com

Hello!   I couldn't get through to ridecamp through the archives at all yesterday and assumed it ws because of excitement over Valerie K. et. al. in Dubai.    Howevr, this morning,  I'm trying again shortly after 4 am, thinking the lines wouldn't be too busy and I still can't get through.   I ried to subscribe and couldn't do that either.     Thanks for any help!