Re:Kanavy Training & WEC Purse

I don't think Jedi had been to Dubai before, but I could be wrong.  The
horses went over before Thanksgiving sometime...The exchange rate is $1 US
to $3 UAE-roughly.

From what I understood, and I could be wrong, Valerie was not choosen to be
on the US team, that's what I understood from my husband a couple days
ago...I could have misunderstood-it's sometimes difficult to talk to
someone over the phone-delayed converstions...You speak and it takes a
couple seconds for it to travel-then you end up talking over one
another....

Jan Stevens