Blanket Rubbing - Need Source for Shoulder Cover "Wonderwear"

Hello Ridecampers!

Given I live just north of Chicago, I have had a blanket on my mare for
about 3-4 weeks now, and she is starting to show signs of a bald spot on
the shoulder.

In the past three years, for just that reason, I've used an undershirt type
thing called something like "WonderCover" or "WonderWear".  After last
season, it has been misplaced.  I have no idea how I lost it.

The problem is, I can't remember where I bought it.  I was looking through
a few catalogs around the house, but didn't see anything except a full head
and neck hood (which she would not tolerate well).  Does anyone have any
idea where I can order another one?  A company name and phone or web site
would be helpful.

Thanks,

Alisa and Pye (Help, Mom, I'm going bald!!)