Re: USA WINS GOLD IN DUBAI

If what Jan said is true about the times, that makes for 11:45 total
time, minus 2:30 hold time, gives about 9:15 riding time for Valerie.
Pretty darn fast given the heat and conditions.
Yes please send us more news when you get it. We're starved! - but
very indebted to our heroic reporters, Lara and Sergio.
Mia

Jan Stevens <circlebarranch@mcn.net> wrote:

> Yes the USA wins Gold in Dubai!!!!!   Valerie Kanavy aboard High
Winds Jedi