RE: Yucca Prohibited???

Hi All,
         Thanks for the replies on "Yucca prohibited." I got every kind of
answer from yes to no.  Kat Meyers said since it is a drug and the AERC policy
is no drugs, that Yucca is prohibited. Tom Ivers wrote : "Yucca is not being
tested for in any racing or endurance jurisdiction." This would explain why
dBeverly4's horse was tested eight  times in two years but never failed a drug
test.
             I'm inclined to think that since Yucca is found in so many
supplements and in  natural plants that a trace of it would have to be
acceptable--test or no test.  So, I guess I'll keep feeding Flower the
Equitonic with iron. Thank you all  for responding.
Happy trails,
Beverly Schlegel, Blue Ridge Mts. of SWVA