Dubai news...

So far, I have no news, my friend had a problem with the car while he was trying to see how was going on with the other riders on the course. There were lot of problems with the computers which went down and they weren't able to keep the results updated. He is trying to go back to camp but then he will leave within short, he has a flight back home tonight!
Hopefully Smartvision will give us the complete results on its Web Site soon.
I'm sorry for those who asked me about their riders from France, Canada and so on, I know nothing and I'm pretty curious too!
My friend will call me back before he leaves and he will tell me anything else he is able to get, and of course I will post you everything!
Also, Steph is due to write the ride report tonight - I hope she will not be too tired and keep us waiting and waiting till tomorrow...
I heard that the Italian had to leave at the last check after the Japaneese but the P&R made a mistake and calculated his holding time on his first visit and not the second! I wonder what will happen when they find out.
For those who wonder who I am; I'm Lara Rigato, I'm Italian, I'm an endurance rider, I'm an old friend of Valerie Kanavy (actually we bought 3 horses from her in '93), I sometimes enjoy riding in the USA and my friend who is in Dubai is Sergio Tommasi and for those of you who were at the Cosequin Challenge, he is the one who was riding Brown 'R Timothy (Danielle's horse) - but he was pulled at the second vet check.
SO, I'm very happy for Val's result - she is my favourite! As for the Italian who was second... well, I must say that I don't share his way of training the horses but good for him, he got the silver.
Bye,
Lara