Re: who is AERC

Joe Long wrote:

> I'll make a positive suggestion for how to "make it work:"  cut the
> non-member fee for LD rides between 25 and 49 miles to five dollars,
> and for rides shorter than 25 miles to zero.  A very reasonable
> compromise that will quickly defuse the most serious problems IMO.

Ok, I can compromise and agreed to this tyoe of fee structure where I
can't with $10 across the board.  Now, what do we do about the 5 mile
(or <gasp>) 1 mile LD rides?  Will the book keeping outweigh any revenue
to AERC?  Is this what we want for the direction of AERC?  We've opened
the door for this.....

Who is AERC?  It is us.  What do <WE> want to be when we grow up?

Linda Flemmer