Re: Non-LD events at AERC rides - reply to Bob Morris's post

In a message dated 12/9/98 10:09:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
vanhove@unavco.ucar.edu writes:

<< Personally, I think that defining LD as any mileage from 0-49 has so many
 really nasty potiential side effects that the RM's should all agree to not
 have LD rides outside the old 25-35 mile limits until the the entire
 AERC membership comes to its senses and the LD definition is changed back
 to 25-35 in the by-laws.   >>

I agree, and we personally will vow not to stage a LD ride less than 25 miles
or more than 35.

Barbara McCrary
Ride mgr., Castle Rock, Applegate-Lassen (multi-day), Swanton Pacific 100