Re: Yucca prohibited???

Hi Bev!  Not sure if this helps you, but I've been feeding Yucca (in a
supplement called "Nu Flex") for several years.  My horse was drug tested
three times in 97 and five times in 98 and never 'busted".  I'm assuming that
the stuff is legal, I've never been told otherwise (even asked a state drug
tester).  I did ask also why my horse is consistenly tested no matter what
state we're in (not drug state, but geographical state) and I was told that we
looked like we wouldn't get too bent out of shape about it, so they tested us!
I guess it pays to look grumpy at a ride, then you won't get tested.
Seriously though, I am fairly confident that Yucca is a safe substance both
test wise and horse wise.  It will be interesting to see what everyone else
has to say about it.  There always seem to be at least five distinct opinions
on every subject.

Sylvia