Re: who is AERC

MargieKC@aol.com wrote:

> It would be nice to not see so much negative (which is probably scaring off
> our new riders)

I TOTALLY AGREE. I have never in the past two years used the delete key
so frequently as I have this past month. It reminds me of when I was
interested in a breed of horse and joined their mailing list and
subscribed to newsletters. After hearing so much bickering between all
these people, it totally turned me off to this particular breed of horse
and I lost interest.

AERC IS US!! Be part of the solution, not the problem.

Lauren
.