ride fees

	To restate (again!) 2 points that Joe is probably tired of trying to make:
   1)all the people who find the fees "reasonable"--remember that you all
are already 'hooked' on this sport.  There are cocaine addicts with a
$1000/day habit that consider THAT expense reasonable!  This is why many
smart drug dealers offer the first 'fix' for FREE!  Get it?  2)to quote:
>Total..............................$$$$568.00 per show!!!!  and:
>I have a good friend who's wife and daughter were in the "A" circuit jumper
shows in the NW.  We were talking about expenses one day and I asked him
how much it cost him for the shows.  His answer?  For a local (Seattle
area) long weekend show, the expense was about $2000!!

These costs are incurred by competitive rides who have honed their skills
enough to try the "A" circuit--or whatever.  Our ride fees are charged
equally to everyone, including firsttimers.  Would you have paid $568
(or$2000) to enter your very first playday, after half a dozen riding
lessons on your first pony?
	Perspective, indeed!
Terre