I'm lifting my ridecamp suspension

Warm up your delete keys folks,

I've decided to follow the Angie's example again by calling things good
after 1 weeks suspension.  Angie my horse-back sponge-sleenging skills
are non-existant but I think I top you in the virtual sponge-sleenging
arena.

Joe Long wrote:

> Hey, I always sing on the trail.  How can someone be out riding and not sing?
> That's like seeing a rainbow and not smiling.

I had the good fortune to ride with Joe at Beaver Meadows this year
and I can confirm that Joe sang most of the ride.  He actually has
quite a good voice, so between his tunes and hearing a few Kalil stories
the time just sailed by.  But I have to warn those of you with decent
voices that sometimes you inspire those of us whose attempts at singing
sound more like a bad wheel bearing to croak out a few verses. I was in
front of Joe when I did this, so I don't think I damaged his ears, but
it is a risk you take :)

Teresa