Re: Mike's Auction

I don't know about Mike, but I have been on www.ebay.com a lot lately and if
you kept an eye out, you might be able to pick some up there.  I don't
remember who made the wonderful suggestion that I might find a McClellan
saddle on this website but my husband wishes he knew!!  :)  I have found a
McClellan, an old Plantation saddle, a couple or so beautiful bridles,
Thelwell paraphernalia, blankets and .... well, you get the picture.  If you
can't find any there, the most economical place I have seen EZ boots is
Valley Vet Supply... I can't remember the price.
Maggie