Re: Dubai , December 8

Steph Teeter wrote:

> Hi group,
>
> 30 degrees this afternoon (I'm not real sure exactly what
> that is in Farenheit - I think around 85 -  it feels *hot*).
> Prediction for the next few days is the same.

I just checked the forcast for Dubai for the next several days.  Highs
of 30 (86 deg F) with higher temps inland.  The thing of concern is the
low temp forcast is going up - which indicates a rise in humidity -  as
the week goes on and the wind direction is shifting coming more toward
accross the gulf.  The low forcast for the latter part of the week is 20
( 68 def F).  With no folage to block the sun and the heat being
reflected off the sand it will be one hot ride.

Let's all hope for the best.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.