re: SADDR cure for me

I know this sounds funny but I love the smell of the tack room in my
trailor...Thats usually where some of the smelly stuff gets left(by accident
of course!) I get a chance to sort my trailor, put things back so I can find
them(HA!), clean up some of that muddy tack(not much of that this year)....but
this usually helps my mood, yes my house is in need of much dusting but the
barn/trailor comes first!
Denise in WV