Dubai... this is not a race track

> Le Boise is a 3/4 mile track and 100 laps would give you a 75 mile race.
> Anyone interested in helping on this one? It would be much like the World
> Endurance Championships being held this month.

Not!!

I just got back from an adventurous tour of the course,
vetchecks and p-stops. Bob - this is a course that even
you would appreciate. There is absolutely nothing easy
about it. We're taking bets as to completion rate... my
guess is 15-20 %. This is a course for skilled riders and
fit horses. A race track it is not!

Steph

(...more to come)