Thanks

Thanks to all of you who answered with your thoughts about my mare that has
arthritis.  Right now I think I will try adding MSM to her feed.  I went to
go for a ride today with the intention of stopping at the first sign of a
limp.  Well, she did so well and she didn't want to walk.  She jogged most
of the way up the mountain!  Maybe there is hope.  As long as she doesn't
limp I will keep on riding her!  YES!!

Beth