Training a young Arabian

From: Norma
Email: lstirlen@gotnet.net

I recently bought a 31/2 yr. old Arabian gelding.  He was only halter broke at the time of sale.  I have since done ground work, trailering, sacking, and some under saddle work in the last 3 months.  I have taken him on 4 trail rides.  All of which he has done exceptionly well, except for the last ride, he bucked me off when he got in back of the 3 other horses I was riding with.  I think he thought he was going to be left behind.  I wonder if I am expecting too much from him.  What should I do?  Also, I was planing to take him to a 2 day training clinc in Jan, Now I am not sure I should do this.   Thanks for your advice. Norma lstirlen@gotnet.net