Out of Office Notice

To all fellow Ridecampers who sent posts in the last week:

Sorry, to everyone for the automated E-Mail message you received indicating
I was out of the office on business.  My Lotus Notes E-Mail system at work
has this notice function, to notify any mail senders when you are out for
an extended period and will not be able to respond to E-Mail messages.

It's a good feature for internal company partners who are expecting a
response to their time sensitive messages.  However, for external formats
such as Ridecamp, it created more than a little confusion.  I'll likely not
use it again, or unsubscribe to Ridecamp for such a period.

Sorry again!

Alisa Waxman
and Pye (Mom, where are you this week?  I want to go for a ride, since the
weather is like April here in Chicago.)