Re: No One Should Ride Free ...huh??

As one who took two children to the convention last year, there were
absolutely NO discounts for children.

As for children riding free, that is a ride management decision, only.
BTW, MANY rides here let kids ride free, and it is no skin off anyone's
back.
I, for one, give a $10 DISCOUNT for sponsors of children! Kids fee: $10.
I can't understand why anyone is complaining about juniors riding free.
Maybe everyone oughta go ride, which is where I am heading!!

Louise Burton, mgr of Okmulgee Cougar Prowl
Firedance Farms Arabians
Oklahoma