KIDS RIDE FREE

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE IDEA THAT CHILDREN SHOULD HAVE ALL THE
ENCOURAGEMENT TO RIDE. That is why at the Hallelujah Benefit Ride,
which raises money for St. Jude's Children's Hospital, all Juniors ride
free. It's the least we can do to encourage them. There are few enough
juniors that participate in this sport, and it's not going to break a
ride for a handful of juniors to ride at no charge.
Lucie H and her eight grandchilren(only one rides endurance)