Re: Judging how to "move up a level"...

In a message dated 12/4/98 5:06:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
FIREDANCEFARMS@prodigy.net writes:

<< Hi, me again.  Here's my question.  I know Vonita, Jim, and Dane well.  I
 KNOW they think exactly as you do about LD not being an endurance ride.  I
 don't know of one person around here that would think otherwise.  So where
 is all this award placement stuff coming from? >>

A number of LD riders beseeched the LD committee to get more recognition for
the LD riders -- awards and such. they said, vehemently, that they were tired
of AERC treating them as second class citizens. The LD committee crafted a
proposal to recognize LD efforts. We now have the results of the response to
demand of at least a portion of the membership.  Read Sue Grahl's post on
today's Ridecamp:

<>

Perhaps this will help clarify the issue.

BMc