1,570 Voted!!!

Is no one else shocked at how few members voted???  Can it not be disputed
since less than 1/2 the members voted (just maybe)?

My greatest concern will be the loss of 50 mile events due to managers not
being able to find those extra 3-5 miles neccessary to sanction their ride
as a 50.  And, god help us, how many times can we loop the same trail
before we feel like we are riding in an arena?

Just getting started in this sport, but I am hooked, and now I am concerned!

Jennifer Layman
AERC #15429 - and voted!
Palo Alto, CA