Re: Judging how to "move up a level"...

In a message dated 12/3/98 5:14:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mmieske@netonecom.net writes:

<<
 what the big deal is about 25 LD rides!  The statement  "It's nothing to be
 ashamed of" almost implies that we should be.. well, maybe I didn't agree
with as
 much as I thought I did... >>

P.S.
Since re-reading this quotation of mine, I wish to clarify my meaning. I was
referring to those of us who have aged, or been injured, and are no longer
capable or desirous of meeting the challenge of 50 or 100 mile rides. By
saying it's nothing to be ashamed of, I mean being injured or aged. Not
whether someone is riding a 25 mile LD ride by preference.

BMc