Re: paying more to be single (Maggie's post)

Barb,
I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one... I don't know exactly
what it costs to produce EN or administrate anything AERC.  I can't dispute that
without any knowledge of their exact costs and frankly, I don't think it's
something worth arguing because I doubt that it is something that is going to
change.  If it is worth arguing about then somebody needs to propose a change in
the by laws and if enough people felt as you do, then it would be changed and if
enough didn't, then it wouldn't.  Until then, I plan to take advantage of the
discount without feeling guilty about it.
Maggie & Jonathan
P.S. I hadn't disagreed with you about the convention thing, I was only writing
in reference to dues and I guess I'd have to talk to some people more about that
to have a more educated opinion... I won't be going to any conventions that I
know of soon so the membership is safe for now (meant to be a humorous remark!).