Re: Non-Member Fees, also paying more to be single

Doesn't take much to get you going, does it?  And until your check floats through my
house on its way to AERC, that is simply a ludicrous statement to imply that YOU have
to pay for MY family's endurance riding.  Good God!  I'm not going to apologize for
having a family OR accepting and appreciating the discount!  Your reasoning is a
little bit off base in my book but you're entitled to your opinion the same as I am
and I am not going to enter into an argument about something like this... I have
better things to do!
Maggie