Re: Fastrack shelf life

A used freezer/refridgerator with the latch removed for safety can be kept
at 55 degree and does nicely as a ''temperature control'' room.  For 50
dollars I bought an old freezer that I am using for grain, wormers, etc.  If
you have small children, or access to them, please remove the latch and use
some other means of securing it.  For the same reason,  consider the weight
of the lid if using a horizontal model.  Of course children know better than
to play in and around them, but.........that doens't always stop them.

Just FYI   Gay