IAHA Dues

If you are a current member of International Arabian Horse Association
your dues are now due till Dec. 31, 1998.   Effective January 1, 1999 the
current fees go up 10.00 only for those riders and owners who need to
renew.  If you are a new member the rate remains the same all year.  The
amount depends what each club sets for the year.  If you join
International directly it costs $55.00.  You can only join IAHA once and
then you need to renew with a club in your area.  In Northern Calif. in
Region III,  A new club has been officially sanctioned.  Arabian Trail
Riders Association are now excepting memberships.  You can e-mail me
directly if you are interested in joining.  Our first meeting will be Dec
12, 98 in Sunol Regional Park.  We will meet at 10:00 am and go for a
ride then while we eat lunch back at our trailers we will  have a short
meeting.
The IAHA National Endurance ride will be held with the Swanton Pacific
August  28, 1999.  The Region III Endurance ride will be June 26, 1999
with the Oakland Hills Ride.
The IAHA National Competitive Trail Ride will be held over Labor day
weekend in Kansas for 1999.  The Region III Competitive trail ride is
tentatively  in September on
 Mt Diablo.  For further information you can contact Rita Schlim,
Fremont, Ca at 510-657-5827 or email rschlim@juno.com.
Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas.
Rita

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]