Almost a 1000

Correct me if I'm wrong..it's been almost a year, after all...but we're
scaring the liver out of #1000.......did 1997's ridecamp pass the 1000 mark?
If not, are we discussing things more in depth, learning and passing along
wisdom, or are we just a bunch of windbags with more wind than last year?
(No...it's El Nino!!! He made us stay indoors more, and being bored, instead
of doing honeydo's, we sat in front of the computer!!!)
Michelle and Jordan the Muddy