Ride Fees

Hi Samm, in response to the NATRC ride fees:  You mentioned a ride in early
November, that was probably the Sage Hill ride in California (?).  I help
manage that ride and the reason that it would be $100 is that it is actually
two competitions running concurrently.  It is a NATRC 50 mile/two dayer and an
IAHA Region II Championship ride, so that is where the additional bucks come
in.  Two sets of judges, two sets of awards, etc.  By the way, NATRC charges a
$7 non-member fee whether you ride the 50 or the 30.  (P.S. - I think I met
you at the Tevis this year!  Did you finish?)

Sylvia & Harca