Re: 2 cents more!

Not only is it the same or similar award, it's at midnite
with only you and the few other bleary-eyed folks standing
around waiting for mgmt to tally the scores so everyone can
go to bed.

This sport is not for those wanting public acclaim but 100
milers sure don't do it for the awards/glory!

But you know what? I would have been just as happy if there
had been *no* award - crossing the line was enough for me.

I say that now - when I have a few 100s under my belt I'll
be holding out for a new truck or something :)

Tina