sport saddle repair

Just wondering if there was any place that could repair my circle y sport
saddle.  The nylon on the girth attachment and where the stirrups attach
is getting too worn to use.  I also would like the stirrup placement on
my endurance model placed more forward.   Any suggestions?  Thanks,  Kathy
Crothers   Opps!  Sorry this isn't about LD rides is it still accepted on
ridecamp?  Ha!!