Re: Horse Trails Issues and $$$$$

Hi there, another Connie!    I like it!
     Yes, we are gaining in total number of horses; for a while, was it
in the 1940"s?   that the numbers were Really Low.   Even better is the
finding from the Am. Horse Council's study that the annual GNP of the
horse business is over twenty-five BILLION dollars, and with related
industries, it's over $112 BILLION!
    I tell the agency people, my horses employ five people each:  vet,
farrier, hay rancher, grain grower, tack shop.   I also make my garage
mechanic happy with my truck, plus taxes for licensing same.   Some
horses also have trainers and grooms.   Start waving those dollar signs
around, and people tend to listen!     Cheers (;-),  Connie B

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]