Re: Fw: Spooking

In a message dated 12/1/98 5:11:44 AM Pacific Standard Time,
FIREDANCEFARMS@prodigy.net writes:

<< Personally, I don't buy, sell, or ride "spooks" anymore.  Too old and
 fall off to easily these days! >>

I feel the same way ,,,, after my husbands mule decided he wanted to get
interesting with me on him of course  (g)  &  we parted company ,,,,
reevaluated my riding styles ,,  he moved on ,,,( buyer was aware of his
habits) ,,, he was sold as  pack or driving mule ,,,  now ride our Belgian
mule or my MFT mare ,,, who ,,,  just put their heads down & go down the trail
,,,,