Re: Is this what Y'all think?

In a message dated 12/1/98 8:49:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
FIREDANCEFARMS@prodigy.net writes:

<< we have
 MANY LD riders! >>
We have a lot of LD riders that go for broke to "Win the ride".  Then when
they are listed in ramdom order, they call and want to know why they were not
listed as the winner.  This happens on all four of the rides I secretary for
every year.  The LD riders are not all just going for fun.....Randy is dead on
right....MB