re: LD non-member fees.

Something kind of funny here.  Most if not all of the whining about the
non-member LD fee is coming from ride managers or potential ride
managers. Perhaps Randy Eiland is completely correct and an extra $10 is
not going to hurt attendance at all.  I don't quite buy the arguement
that the non-member fee should be the same for all distances though - heck
why not make it $5 for 25, $10 for 50's and $20 for 100's [would $20
for 100's arouse any uproar? I would think that there cant be more than
a handfull of folks in the whole country that ride 100's but are not
members of AERC, but I have been very wrong before]

Teresa  (yes I've been whining too-pretty stupid since I'm a member
 anyway and only do an occasional LD ride on the old mare or when Grey is
 not quite fit, or I get lost driving to ride in the wee hours cuz I aint
 no morning person :) and I'm not even definite that I want to
 try managing a ride)