Good Riding Days

From: Wendy Milner
Email: wmilner@verinet.com

The good news is that the weather in Colorado has been in the 60s and even 70s for the last couple of weeks.  Great riding weather.  Of course, the horses are all wooly, so all the riding I have been doing also means there is a lot of cool down and drying off time for them.

The bad news is that I've had plently of time to do all the riding.  I had a sudden departure from my old job.

If you have tried to reach me at my old address, it is gone.  I'd like to get in contact with a few of you - Cathy, Linnea, and others.  I've got a new e-mail address.  wmilner@verinet.com

Hope to hear from you soon, and happy riding in this great weather.

Wendy
(I'll get the dragon sig built soon.)