cantle/wither bags

Dawn, before you decide, think about this scenario:   an unplanned
maneuver has you on the ground and your horse has decided to split the
scene.  Where would you rather have your supplies...on you, or on the
horses now rapidly disappearing?    My point is, yes use a cantle or
wither bag, securely fastened down against bouncing, but don't rely on
them to carry all  the  supplies you really need.
    Having said that:  I have a wither bag from Lovell of Mack that I
really like!   Anchors down well and carries stuff very securely,
including water bottles.  Check it out.  Cheers (;-),  Connie B  (CA)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]